we execute our ideas from start to finish
First of all a big salute to each person who is visting our web site in search of products and services related to solid and drywall constructions ,Interiors, Acoustics, Roofings, false ceilings, to floorings .It's a great opportunity to give a full background on who are we, what we do, and what our website has to offer.
My self -Aneesh james Arakkal ,residing at my Home town at kakkanad, Ernakulam and doing business with our joint venture partners at all districts of kerala under the brand name malabar gypsum , creations and immaculate , is engaged in business of products and services since 1997 .
And now we do business of products with the famous international and national brands such as Armstrong, Saint gobain gyproc , Rock wool , Bison panel , knauf ,Usg boral -sheet rock , Rock fon, Chicago metallic ,Hunter douglas ,Vishaka industries v board , Everest industries ,shera board, E board, unitile , ebco , hettich , dorma ,saint gobain shingles , kaff etc in the roofing , ceiling, partition,plastering, false flooring , interior accessories and drywall building constructions.
Also we are doing full construction from first drawing to key handovering procedure including all engineering requirement such plan submission,taking permit for construction ,estimates ,and final completion drawings to submit in the municipality,corporations and panchayats etc.
so kindly feel free to contact us to known all your quaries related to new construction ,maintenances ,product purchases related to any brand that we are dealing we are always there to assist you from 10am to 5pm on all working days India time.
The pricing may varie for each services and products as per the Quantity , size , shapes , colour
content , materials ,heights,labour involvement etc ,better u contact in whatsapp /email for the final decisions of any products or services if you are not sure about qty and design, what u required sharply .
MY HOME LIFE INTERIORS TEAM values its customers and all technically feasible steps are taken to protect their privacy. We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties. In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
What Information is Collected:
In general, when you visit our website and access information, you remain anonymous. Personal information from visitors to our website is collected on a voluntary basis only and an explanation is provided as to its use at the time it is requested. This collected personal information is used to respond to online queries, supply requested information on our products and services, enable online sales, ship ordered products, establish approved links, and for internal market analysis. we collects certain information from and about its users in three ways -- directly from the user, from our server logs, and with cookies.
When you sign up for one of our services (such as our e-mail news list) we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, and some other personal information. The more accurate information you volunteer, the better we are able to customize your website experience.
Server Log Information:
When you visit website, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time of your visit, and the referring location (e.g., the site or page that offered a link to our page). And like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to its site. This information helps us identify which areas of our site are of interest to our visitors. We review the IP addresses of our visitors for the purposes of system administration, to improve the content of our pages, and to verify web traffic to our site.
How We Protect Your Information:
This site uses a secure server (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information. We use strong security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information once it is in our records. Your access to some services and content is password protected. The privacy and protection of your personal information is vitally important to us. We does not make personal information available to any third parties without your permission. Companies under the direct control of us may share information with one another, but all such companies are equally committed to protecting your privacy. We may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or to protect the rights or property of ours. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, despite our efforts to protect your personal information, We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. However, once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
How You Can Help Protect Your Information:
We recommend that you do not divulge your user name and password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. In addition, if applicable, you should remember to sign out of your account or service at the end of each session. You may also wish to close your browser window when you have finished your work, especially if you share a computer with someone else, or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe. You should remember that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, such as on message boards, through e-mail, discussion groups, or in chat areas, your information can be collected and used by others, and you do so at your own risk. You are also solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords you set up and/or any account information. We does not intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under age 18 without permission of the child's parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 18 should submit personally identifiable information to us only with the explicit permission of their parent or legal guardian. Where appropriate, we will instruct children not to submit personal information. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be removed, you may do so by contacting the Website Administrator at our email id- firstname.lastname@example.org and reasonable efforts will be used to comply with your request.
Links To Other Sites
:This website may contain links to other third party sites. We take steps to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the privacy standards and practices of third parties. we strives to keep online visitor information secure against unauthorized access and use.
How to Correct Inaccuracies
If you sign up for one of our services, we may send you a confirmation e-mail confirming your new account and/or service. The message will be sent to the address that you supplied us and will describe ways for you to change or delete the account information provided. Remember to keep the confirmation e-mail as it will also contain information that will help you in case you run into problems accessing our services.
Quality Customer Experience
Our team is committed to quality customer experience. We are constantly reviewing your feedback to improve and enhance your shopping experience. You can tell us what you think by contacting our customer service
© my home life interiors,john centre ,palarivattom.cochin-682025.
RETURNS/REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Your item must be in its original unused and in a condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase
How to Return An Item
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #
2. Mail your returned item to:
1405 A1 , first floor , john centre , m.k.k nair road ,palarivattom , cochin -682025,kerala.
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and a copy of the original receipt
· Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. These include product in pails, bags and factory sealed cartons.
· Merchandise that has been opened, used or altered will not be accepted for return.
· All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order
· Prior to shipping, your order can be cancelled at no cost to you. Once your order has shipped a cancelled order will be subject to the same conditions as a returned order. You will incur all freight costs and a restocking fee of 10%.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All prices (unless specified) exclude freight and GST, and are subject to change without notice (Error & Omissions Excepted).
· Immaculate ceilings and floorings and its agrees to sell and the Customer agrees to buy the goods ordered through Immaculate ceilings and floorings
· By placing the order for goods through Immaculate ceilings and floorings you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions of sale.
· The purchase price is for goods supplied and packed, and is exclusive of maintenance.
· The price you pay will be increased by the amount of GST, other taxes and duties which may be applicable and insurance/freight/handling charges (except to the extent already expressly included in the price).
· We can revise our prices at any time prior to accepting your order.
· Purchase prices are given in INR -RS. unless otherwise stated.
· You are bound to pay us the price once we accept your order. A quotation does not give rise to a binding contract until you place an order which we subsequently accept.
· Is by credit card through a secure payment gateway.
Risk and ownership
· Risk of any loss, damage or deterioration of or to the goods passes to you on delivery.
· Ownership of the goods remains with us and does not pass to you until you pay all amounts you owe to us or resell the goods in accordance with these terms.
· While ownership of the goods remains with us:
· You must store them separately or clearly identify them as belonging to us.
· We authorise you in the ordinary course of your business to use the goods or sell them for full consideration. This authority is revoked from the earlier of the following:
· we deem your credit to be unsatisfactory;
· the occurrence of an Event of Default; or
· the time that we notify you in writing that this authority is revoked.
· We can enter the premises where the goods are stored and remove them without being responsible for any damage caused in doing so. We can resell any of the goods and apply the proceeds of sale in reduction of amounts you owe to us.
· If you resell or use the goods before ownership of the goods has passed to you, the proceeds of such sale or use shall be received and held by you (in whatever form) in trust for both you and us. Our interest as beneficiary under that trust shall be that portion of the proceeds which does not exceed all amounts you owe us. You will be entitled to the balance of the proceeds.
· We can bring an action for the price of the goods sold even where ownership of the goods may not have passed to you.
· Where the Consumer Protection Amendment Act, 2002 applies:
· If the goods are acquired by you for business purposes you agree that the Act does not apply.
· If you on-supply goods you must:
· do so on the basis that the Act does not apply where the goods are on-supplied for business purposes; and
· notify consumers that neither we nor any manufacturer undertake that repair facilities or spare parts will be available.
· You acknowledge that no Express Guarantees (as defined in the Act) are provided.
· If a claim is made directly against us by a consumer under the Act then you will refund to us the amount of any damages (up to the value of the margin you made on the goods in question) we are required to pay to that consumer under the Act.
· Nothing in these terms is intended to have the effect of contracting out of the provisions of the Act except to the extent permitted by the Act.
· Except as otherwise required or prevented by law or except as expressly provided under these terms, we are not liable for any claim in relation to any goods we supply to you (including as a result of negligence or otherwise) and all representations, guarantees, warranties and terms of whatever nature (including fitness for purpose) are completely excluded.
Repairs and replacements
· We do not undertake that repair facilities and parts will be available for the goods. We will not be liable to repair or replace any defective goods and at our own discretion we may:
· notify the manufacturer of the goods of any defect notified by you; and
· request the manufacturer to repair or replace any defective goods.
· We shall not be liable for any delays or failure in complying with any obligation imposed on us under any contract or for any loss or damage (including indirect or consequential loss of profits, data or damage) as claimed by you.
· Should any liability in relation to this agreement (or the goods supplied under this agreement) be imposed on Unisys for any reason, our total liability to you is limited to the price of those goods and services supplied by us to which the liability relates.We will not, in any case, be liable for any consequential or special damages, including loss of business profits.
· If we are unable to provide our obligations under the terms of this agreement by reason of strike, lock-out, riot, industrial action, fire, storm, operation of law or other cause beyond our control, then we are released from our obligations under this agreement.
· You hereby indemnify and will keep us indemnified against all obligations and liabilities incurred by an act or omission by you in relation to this agreement.
· We have the right to cancel this agreement (without prejudice to any of its rights) immediately upon any of the events: a. If you cease or threaten to cease to carry on business; or a.b. If a receiver or similar officer is appointed in respect of all or any assets belonging to you, or you are unable to pay your debts when they fall due, enter into a scheme with your creditors or any steps are taken to place you into liquidation; or a.c. If you commit a breach of this agreement and the breach is not remedied within 14 days of notification of the breach by us.
· Upon termination we will be entitled to repossess and resell any unpaid goods within the term of terms risk and ownership. Termination shall not relieve you from any liability or responsibility that has arisen before the date of termination.
· These terms apply to all transactions where we supply goods to you.
· This agreement supersedes the terms of all prior agreements, understandings, representations or warranties previously given by us or any agent of immaculate ceilings and floorings in respect of goods.
· If there is any inconsistency between these terms and any order submitted by you or any other arrangement with us, these terms prevail unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
· If at any time any provision of this agreement becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable neither the legal validity nor enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in any way be affected or impaired.
· If we exercise or fail to exercise any right or remedy available to us, this shall not prejudice our rights in exercising that or any other right or remedy. Waiver of any term of the contract must be specified in writing by us and signed by an authorised person.
· You may not transfer or assign all or any of your rights or obligations under this contract without our prior written consent.
· This contract and its terms are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of INDIA. Both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of INDIA.
If you are interested in becoming an MY HOME LIFE INTERIORS.IN licensee.
or wants to become a trader on the products we trading .
Please contact Aneesh at firstname.lastname@example.org , 00919847459963-whatsapp
with the list of products and qty that you are intereseted to deal in.
Our branches and contact information
Head office-1405A 1, John centre , m.k.k nair road , palarivattom ,cochin-682025 , ph-00914842427602 , 00919447325929 ,00919847459963
products and services avilable at all districts of kerala. india